Honolulu Then and Now (Then and Now (Thunder Bay Press))
- As the center of commerce for the Hawaiian Islands, Honolulu boasts a unique skyline: its sky-scrapers are surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty. See how downtown has evolved with then-and-now glimpses at Main Street, Bishop Street, and Fort Street.
- Tourism brought rapid growth to Honolulu and brought surfing to the rest of the world. Drop by the Moana Hotel and Old Waikiki Beach where Duke Kahanamoku commanded the waves.
- Discover Royal Hawaii with interesting picture-pairs of Queen Emma s Summer Palace, Coronation Pavillion of King Kalakaua, and the Royal Mausoleum.
- Pay your respects at the USS Arizona and the Arizona Memorial, site of the Pearl Harbor attacks in 1941.
- Thousands of tourists from all over the world flock to Honolulu every year to soak up the sun and Aloha spirit. 'Honolulu Then Now' makes a unique sight-seeing book.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
The 2016-2021 Outlook for Large-Scale General Purpose Digital Computers with at Least 64 MB in Minimum Main Memory Configuration in the United States